Saturday, April 16, 2011

Attitude of a 1 year old

My one year old is rather vocal.  She is a HUGE mimicker, and repeats everything you say.
So, tonight, my older daughter didn't want to eat dinner, and so E. turned to her and said, "Via, shuh up and eat!"  Hmmm, guess she's heard THAT before!

Then, I'm trying to work on a project, and I have the gate up so I don't get any little wanderers in.  Well, E. came over and was trying so hard to pull the gate up.  I went over and asked her what she wanted, and she said, "Gate up!"  I told her no, that I wasn't going to pull it up, and she said something unintelligible, but it had a touch of meanness to it, so I told her that she wasn't allowed to talk to me that way.  She put her finger up to her mouth and said, "Shhh!  Ok?"  "Shhh!"  and walked away.  Needless to say, she is NOT happy w/ me!  And it's the funniest thing!!!!!