Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The toilet. How clean is the water?

While I was working, my lovely 1 1/2 year old decided to have a party in the bathroom. She has been known to throw all kinds of things in the potty, including a small Vera Bradley mirror yesterday, just because. Well, today, she got the Clorox Wand and swirled water all over the floor, all over the toilet paper, and toilet paper holder, all over the magazines on the side, and all over the potty.
Then she grabbed a drinking cup and was trying to drink the water. That's when I caught her. I cleaned and disinfected as best I could, and gave her a bath and bedtime for her! Ah, peace and quiet and I know that she's not getting into trouble!

I swear, the other two NEVER did anything like this! And I'm SO getting a potty lock tonight!!!!! Her potty days are OVER til it's time to SIT on the potty! God help us when that time comes!