Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cloudy, rainy day!

Today is such a contrast to yesterday!  We had a wonderful, beautiful day yesterday, and today it seems like it was just a dream!  It's cold and rainy and I feel like I should make chicken soup and snuggle on the couch w/ a blanket and a good book!

But, I'm making chocolate chip cookies.  I've been making chocolate chip stuff all weekend!  It took 2 days to make chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes, and now I have to make choc. chop cookies for an event.  And tell me why I signed up for the baking committee?!  I don't really even like to bake!  And I don't especially like to bake for strangers!  What a mistake that was!  I hope they don't call too often for baked goods!  So, anyway, I'm making a batch of choc. chip cookies and a thing of brownies.  And if they complain, then whatever.  I have no idea how many to even bake for.  So, I'm not extending myself out.  I'm sure that's a bit conceited, but oh well!

So, I'm having a Pampered Chef party at my house on Wednesday, and I'm so excited at the outcome!  I already have several outside orders and there are 18 coming so far! Yay!  Free stuff!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

Well, now that my kitchen is all cleaned up, cookies baked, children fed and bathed, I can escape to my stamp room and get some work done!

O: E. can't play w/ my barbies!
Me: Please, just give her one!
O:  Ok, I'll give her Snow White.  I don't like her anyway!
(O. is a HUGE Disney Princess fan!  So funny that she just does not like Snow White!)

Bye!