Thursday, November 18, 2010

On a happier note!

On a happier note, I was in charge of taking my son to wrestling this evening for the first time.  Normally my husband has this particular job, but he had a board meeting, so it was up to me!  Cart the 3 kids to wrestling practice, go to McDonalds for dinner, visit some family while we wait, then go back to wrestling for the last half hour of practice.  Now, today the new kids (which my son is a part of) did such a great job of remembering things from past practices, they were rewarded w/ a few games of dodge ball and some candy at the end!  I'm sure it was leftover Halloween candy, but it's still a treat for a 6 year old!

But, as I was watching him play dodge ball, I could see the wheels turning in his mind.  Later he told me that he didn't really like the game because there were boundaries.  You couldn't cross the middle line to go behind and get the guys!  He's SO going to be a soldier or police officer!  I love it!  LOL!  But, it was so interesting watching him play.  He wanted to get as many balls as possible so he could just shoot, shoot, shoot!  He's such a big boy!!!!  I just love that kid!