Monday, March 21, 2011

Doggy Doo

This was the conversation between O. and me.

O.: "I have to go to school w/ Doggy because I have to be the teacher.  Her teacher broke her leg.  And I have to be the teacher, and the chef and the principal.  I just have to be everything to her.
And then, she has to have surgery because her brother [name same as O.'s brother.  Coincidence?  I doubt it!] hit her w/ a dart in the eye and the head and even her ear!  And I have to take care of her, because her mom passed away, and now I'm in charge of her."  (This is a summarization of what she said.  It WAS a whole lot longer!)

The whole time I am listening to this diatribe, I am just agreeing w/ her and shaking my head, like poor doggy!  And she just kept going and going and going!

Doggy Doo is her alter ego.  Whatever Doggy Doo doesn't want to do, O. really doesn't want to do it.

For example, me: "Come on guys, let's eat!"  O.: "What are we having?"  me: "ham bar-b-que"  O.: "Oh, Doggy doesn't like that, so we're just going to eat something different."

So funny though to hear her talk and say these big words like surgery, and know what that means!  Or that Doggy Doo's mom passed away!  We were just at a funeral last week, so I guess that drilled that fact home for her.

My little girl is growing up WAY too fast!!!