Thursday, November 10, 2011

Singing when you're bored

Yesterday we were on our way to preschool, and E. started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and it came out, "Finkle Finkle Little Tar"!  Then she started belting out Mary Had a Little Lamb, and it came out, "Little lamb, little lamb, Murry little lamb!  Goin' school, little lamb, little lamb"

Today we're sitting here at the kitchen table eating lunch, and she starts singing randomly, "Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, PaPa, Mommy, Daddy, PaPa, Green, Purple, Blue, Greeeeeeeeen!!!!"

O. was just showing me her school work, and one of her papers had a favorite song, and she wrote, "What do you want from me".  I asked her what song that was, and she had no idea?????  SO random!

Ten minutes later, as I'm writing this, E. is still sitting in her chair, just singing a melody, whatever is in her head.  I absolutely LOVE it!!!!