Friday, March 2, 2012

Another story because we can't just have one!

After I typed up O.'s story, J. decided that he wanted to create a story!  Here's his creation!

Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away; Yoda and Commander Cody wrecked into the Ice Planet Hoth.  Yoda was talking and he was talking funny and Hahn Solo said, "Hey, at least I know how to talk right, I do."  Yoda said, "Abandon you, we must!"  And then Hahn Solo said, "No more!" And then an At At Fighter comes and steps on Yoda and Commander Cody flies out of the plane yelling, "I can see my house from here!"  Hahn Solo said, "I warned you!" to Yoda.  And then Yoda gets up and they walk through a blizzard.  There was a frozen animal on the ground.  Yoda said, "Keep our heads in here to stay warm, we must!"  A battle droit comes out and said, "Uh oh!" And then Indiana Jones comes in and he sees Yoda, and Yoda said, "What the heck! You're on the wrong set!"  There were Germans chasing them, and then Spongebob walks in and says, "Hello Citizens of Bikini Bottom!"  Then Squidward says, "You barnaclebrain nincompoop!"  Luke Skywalker and Mr. Crabs come in and clear everyone off the set, and ACDC comes in and plays "Back in Black."  The End!

All the while J. is telling me this story, E. is sitting on O.'s bed singing into a microphone at the top of her lungs, "My name!" Over and over and over again!  LOL!

I think this story sounds more like a nightmare than a bedtime story!  O. is listening to me retelling the story, and she turns to J. and says, "Seriously?!  Seriously, J.?!"  I just love their imaginations!!!!